Baptism is the first of seven Sacraments in the Catholic faith. It is the first step in a lifelong journey of commitment and discipleship. Once Baptized, a person becomes a member of God's Church and of God's community. The Sacrament of Baptism is not only for infants, for anybody who wishes to be part of God's Kingdom.
For more information on our baptismal programs, please contact the church office. If you will be baptizing your child these are a list of items you will need to do:
- Complete the Baptism Registration form (get from office)
- Complete the Sponsor Registration for, (get from the office)
- Read the CTK Baptismal Policy (click here to download)
- Get a copy of your child's Birth Certificate
- Sponsor's will need to provide a copy of there Marriage Certificate.